Many happy clients
Great clients I have had a luck to work for:
Client: Akzo Nobel NV, a global retailer and producer employing 50,000 people in 80 countries.
Leading several digital transformation projects execution in omnichannel ecommerce and knowledge management programmes, turning strategies into tangible projects. 2015 - 2017.
- Projects scoping, initiation, governance, monitoring, budgeting and reporting, PMO. Applying Agile, phased delivery and MVP approach to get things moving quickly in the big corporation environment.
- 3rd party and internal supplier management, relationship building, contract and SLA management. Stakeholder engagement and change management. Project team assembly and matrix management.
- Guiding product owners on BA techniques, process charting and user story writing. Coaching project managers on Agile and PMO best practice.
- Large ecommerce platform rebuilding from scratch, MVP launch in UK and phased Pan-European deployment.
- Multiple ecommerce websites consolidation into one global single client facing platform: conception, roadmap and user journeys, achieving stakeholder unanimous buy-in, project kick-off.
- Enterprise scale data applications, knowledge and order management solutions specification and build.
- MS Dynamics AX development, SAP, other ERP, CRM and infrastructure systems, APIs, applications and ecommerce platforms integration.
- DPIA, GDPR compliance and cloud solutions security assurance.
- Inducing positive change to the organisational culture and the ways projects are managed.
Feedback from the client:
Mike Beddington, Proposition, CX & Digital Transformation Lead:
Tuljo worked with me to define and deliver an omni-channel/digital transformation programme for the UK business. Tuljo did a fantastic job and was instrumental at: simplifying the complex into bit size deliverables, helping the business to adopt a minimum viable product mind set, managing a cross functional team across multiple companies and geographies, keeping the team focused and motivated on delivery, removing barriers without fuss. Many of the ideas and methodologies Tuljo used have been deployed globally, including the base strategy we created. I have no hesitation in recommending Tuljo for any digital transformation.
Client: Royal College of Radiologists, a non-governmental organisation in healthcare and education, managing 10,000 Fellows and members worldwide.
Leading online services rebuild from scratch; website, CMS, Integra CRM, NHS systems and associated infrastructure integration in PCI-DSS compliance; Waterfall project restart, Agile process application to Prince2 framework; requirements definition; procurement and selection; UX and IA workshops; internal, 3rd party supplier and NHS stakeholder relationships building and management. 2014 - 2015.
Client: Tesco Dotcom, multichannel ecommerce arm of the FTSE 100 retailer.
Managing five transactional mobile and responsive websites go-live to tight deadlines. 2013.
More happy clients:
The Handbag Rental, a retail eCommerce startup in fashion sector. Leading ecommerce platform build from scratch: stakeholder relationship management, requirements interpretation, resourcing, backlog and Agile development management, software handover. 2013.
Science Navigation Group, start-ups incubator, services for the Biomedical Community. Working with internal and external stakeholders on web and mobile applications UX design; HTML, CSS, JS coding in Java environment and Agile Scrum teams; coaching on development, usability and SEO best practice. 2008 - 2013.
Netdrink, a Food & Beverages retail. Delivering online retail channel from scratch: specification, ecommerce website technical development, operations set-up and launch on a foreign market. 2004 - 2007.
Bravocom, a mobile network operator, telecom greenfield. Building up customer service, call centre and billing functions from scratch; the department direction until handover. 2003 - 2006.
Album, a 36 million views a month digital asset manager. Leading digital transformation programme, rebuilding IT systems, infrastructure and business processes. 2002 - 2007.
Casino Vegas Club, online entertainment. Leading technical platform and infrastructure delivery; operations, digital marketing and ROI management. 2000 - 2003.
Got a job to be done? Easy - contact me
Clients of any size and industry, from retail to finance, government to healthcare in UK and across the world. The client is king, el cliente es el rey, 客户为王