Many happy clients
Great clients, pure joy to work together:
Biotech eCommerce and Supplier, FTSE AIM 50 traded.
Governance of the large global biotech eCommerce and supplier Abcam PLC 50-million-pound full stack Oracle Fusion Cloud 54 modules ERP implementation programme. 2017 - 2018.
- Setting up and reviewing client's PMO process and templates, producing programme management and control outputs, reports, RAID, RACI, plans etc. in conjunction with programme manager.
- Monitoring and motivating cross functional teams assigned to the projects, ensuring the deliverables and overall objectives of the programme are understood.
- Ensuring programme central repository is structured, maintained with sign-off project deliverables.
- Consolidating programme level controls and project level plans.
- Supporting leads of delivery streams, PMs, Oracle, Hitachi and IBM vendors in achieving deadlines.
- Compiling reports and supplying Steerco and executive meetings with information, assuring senior sponsors on the progress of programme.
Global Retailer and Producer employing over 50,000 people in 80 countries across the world.
Turned AkzoNobel NV omnichannel eCommerce and data management strategies into tangible digital transformation projects. 2015 - 2017.
Worked on programmes strategy and sub projects definition and scoping. Restarted and accelerated several projects of the client, defined projects approach, governance and workstreams. Aligned Agile and pragmatic project management methodology with corporate PMO framework and Stage Gate process. Monitored and reported, maintained information flow between the teams, levels and towers.
- Restarted building of a new multichannel eCommerce website (budget £5 million) and integration with 198 stores, Dynamics AX, SAP and product info databases, launching a MVP first in UK and then bringing it to pan-European deployment. Project fast end to end delivery was achieved by applying Agile and phased delivery principle, optimizing PMO processes, eliminating ambiguity, and maintaining good relationships between the project team of 65 people, internal and external vendors, and execs. Managed product owners, project managers, key stakeholders and vendors in UK and globally.
- Participated in a Product Data Management programme strategy, roadmap, and compliancy planning. In frames of the sub-projects:
- Conceptualised and scoped a greenfield knowledge management IT system for customer service, supported stakeholders in requirements definition and prioritisation; coordinated CMS, repository and search engine prototyping, C-Suite demos; prepared building by global eCommerce development team in the Netherlands.
- Digitalised e-tail partners (Screwfix, B&Q, Wilkinson) feeding with product and marketing data from internal ERP and data systems via an API. Roadmap, project high-level coordination, reporting to Steerco.
- Took control and sped up vendors to deliver a new Dulux trade customer order management system and integration with SAP and MS Dynamics. That enabled to meet legacy systems pre-scheduled switch off on time, cut the costs, and start supplying the Operations with real time sales data.
- Concepted, planned a roadmap and user journeys of a single client facing eCommerce platform to consolidate all AkzoNobel websites globally, achieved C-level stakeholders buy-in and initiated development.
Day-to-day activities: projects control and management, removing impediments and keeping teams focused on delivery, speeding up the projects progress in a complex international environment; 3rd party and internal supplier management, relationship building, contract and SLA management; stakeholder engagement and change management; project teams assembly and matrix management; guiding product owners on BA techniques, process charting and user story writing; coaching project managers on Agile and PMO best practice. Managed diverse enterprise scale data applications, ERP, knowledge management and eCommerce solutions specification and build; MS Dynamics AX development, SAP, APIs, other data and infrastructure systems and Sana Ecommerce platform integration and implementation; DPIA, GDPR compliance and cloud solutions security assurance. Achieved positive change to the organisational culture and ways to manage projects.
Feedback from the client:
Mike Beddington, Proposition, CX & Digital Transformation Lead:
Tuljo worked with me to define and deliver an omni-channel/digital transformation programme for the UK business. Tuljo did a fantastic job and was instrumental at: simplifying the complex into bit size deliverables, helping the business to adopt a minimum viable product mind set, managing a cross functional team across multiple companies and geographies, keeping the team focused and motivated on delivery, removing barriers without fuss. Many of the ideas and methodologies Tuljo used have been deployed globally, including the base strategy we created. I have no hesitation in recommending Tuljo for any digital transformation.
Non-Governmental Healthcare Organisation managing 10,000 Fellows and members in the UK and worldwide.
Took responsibility to restart and lead a highly-visible digital transition project of Royal College of Radiologists active in healthcare and education, and to drive the project end-to-end. Project re-baselining, Agile method application to Prince2 process, PID, procurement, RFP, vendor selection, discovery and planning phase management. Internal and NHS stakeholder engagement, senior management reporting, suppliers and Agile Scrum 3rd party developer management. Delivering business processes digitalisation, online applications rebuild and cloud migration: complex ecommerce website, Integra CRM on .NET and Microsoft SQL databases, Drupal CMS on Linux, external Elsevier and NHS systems and associated infrastructure integration in PCI-DSS compliance. Achieved the digital offering improvement to membership of 10,000 in UK and abroad. 2014 - 2015.
FTSE 100 Retailer.
Helped multichannel retailer Tesco PLC to launch five transactional mobile and responsive websites to tight deadlines by coordinating the go-live process and QA. 2013.
Many more happy clients:
Fashion Retail Startup. Delivered a bespoke eCommerce platform including storefront, shopping cart, CMS, CRM and payment solution to a fashion start-up The Handbag Rental. Led the project: stakeholder relationship management, requirements interpretation, team assembly, Agile development management, MVP software handover. 2013.
Data Service Startups Incubator. Obtained IT technical background and practised Agile methodology at the Science Navigation Group through the hands-on software development: HTML, CSS, JS coding in Java environment and Agile Scrum teams (TDD, stories, epics, sprints, planning sessions, daily stand-ups); delivered web and mobile applications to internal and external clients in media and biomedical communities. 2008 - 2013.
Food & Beverages Retailer. Delivered an online retail channel for Netdrink from scratch: led the project E2E through initiation, eCommerce website specification, and development to operations launch on a foreign market. 2004 - 2007.
Telecom VMNO. Led a programme to build up mobile operator Bravocom customer service, call centre and billing functions from scratch, directed the department until handover. 2003 - 2006.
Digital Assets. Led the client Album digital transformation: business processes and IT operations (including web interface and data centre) complete redesign to improve performance and CX. 2002 - 2007.
Online Gaming. Delivered a global online gambling site for Casino Vegas Club from conception to operation, was accountable for the entire programme: conception, licensing and compliance, technical platform, games, payment and fraud check and web interfaces development, digital marketing and operations set up. 2000 - 2003.
Got a job to be done? Easy - click to contact
Big names like you are satisfied. The client is king, el cliente es el rey, 客户为王