IT and project management consultancy Tuljo.Com has 20 years' experience in complex business, ecommerce and ERP solutions implementation, re-platforming and migration.
- Large global Blue-Chip matrix organisations
- Fast-paced SME sized companies, dynamic startups
- Any industry, incl. professional services, retail and manufacturing
- ERP, ecommerce and business solutions end-to-end delivery
- Strategy, planning, business process capture and alignment
- Projects lead, direction and hands-on management
Taking the ownership and driving your project through to successful completion. Acting as an IT consultant, programme director, project manager. Managing all possible aspects of the project:
- Business needs analysis, project scoping, roadmap and delivery approach definition
- Project initiation, detailed implementation, test and training plans development
- Procurement phase management, RFP writing, system and supplier selection
- Requirements gathering and validation, supporting business process owners
- Project documentation, RAID log, dependencies, risks and issues management
- Project team assembly, multi-location team and third-party vendor management
- Stakeholder management, progress and status communication, reporting to C-Level
- Bridging between the technical and business sides, achieving common vision
Services outsourcer and B2B subcontractor is Tuljo.Com, represented by principal consultant Tuljo Randmaa.
Get the things done, contact for more information.